Login to Complete an Application
· Thursday, April 20th – Research Day Graduate & Career Fair, 11 am -1 pm, Upper Manley (Research Day Sponsors participate and will recruit for internships, jobs, and graduate school
· Friday, April 21st – Research Day – All-day event, various locations on campus
· An annual event (34th year) where Spelman students can showcase their scholarly research and creative projects. All majors are welcome and encouraged to participate
· Project formats: oral, poster, performances, and exhibits
· Student presenters will be evaluated by non-Spelman evaluators that are paired based on areas of expertise.
· Monetary prizes will be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place presentations in each category.
· Works in progress- You do not need a completed project to present. Showcase the work you have discovered or created thus far. We want to highlight the process of project development.
· Submit your Intent to Participate by Wed, Feb. 15th
· You do not need your abstract or other supporting documents now
· Attend one of the presenter orientations on Feb. 15th or Feb. 20th (details on event page)
· Present up to 2 projects. Students can only win a prize for one presentation.
What if you are not presenting?
· Support your fellow Spelmanites presenting
· Network with graduate and corporate sponsors
· Find exciting opportunities on campus to get involved with research
· Attend the RD Cookout Celebration on the Oval
How to stay informed
· Google Spelman Research Day for event page
· Please follow @spelmanresearch on IG
· Flag emails from firstname.lastname@example.org